Sumary of Brittle, split or yellowed nails? Here is the Japanese detox to cleanse them in two steps:
- Based on the “layering” technique, the Japanese manicure aims to repair the nails in depth.
- The vicious circle in which we lock ourselves up: damaging them with varnishes that are too abrasive to the point of not being able to let them breathe without them breaking, and putting them back as a cache-misery.
- This ancestral technique aims at total detoxification of the nail plate.
- To do this, the Japanese manicure is based on layering, which consists of multiplying the layers of care.
- Not only does this method strengthen the scales of the nail, but it also promises to bring shine and a pretty pink color to the nails.
- The Japanese manicure in a few steps First, take an abrasive polishing block and rub the nail plate vigorously, in order to open the scales and prepare the nail for the rest of the manicure.
- Rub it in using a very smooth polisher this time.