Sumary of Glazed skin: the tips of the makeup artist to get a skin in full light:
- Glazed skin: the skin in full light that drives the stars crazy – iO Donna Beloved by the stars, the “glossy effect” skin, very shiny, is going through a golden period.
- But it’s not just a matter of make-up: it reflects care , attention to your body and health.
- All the advice of Antonella Rossi Healthy, luminous and selfie-proof: the “glazed skin”, or the “frosted skin”, shiny and very luminous, is becoming popular among Hollywood stars.
- they want, and not without reason, it is really impossible to resist so much glow, especially with the summer just around the corner.
- “Glazed skin”: super glowy skin, the origin of the trend “The” glazed skin “is an evolution of the glow , born from the awareness that luminous skin is more powerful: because it smells of decision, safety and elegance “, explains Rajan Tolomei, National Make-up Artist Max Factor.
- ” This concept started from the body, from the almost metallized physiques of bodybuilders, treated and in health, also a symbol of well-being, wealth and luxury ».
- From here, the glow gradually conquered the face, not only thanks to make-up but also with skincare.
- «Thanks to the latest generation beauty care products, which give elasticity, brightness and envelop.