Sumary of Special Valentine’s Day manicures – 20 dreamy and classy nail art ideas for all chic girls:
- But what about special Valentine’s Day manicures that will complete our dreamy and somewhat flirtatious look?
- Page Content Top Valentine’s Day Manicures To Wear In February 2022 For your convenience, we’ve divided our top Valentine’s Day manicure ideas into 5 self-contained categories.
- In the photo gallery to follow you will find: nails in typical colors for the party, models decorated with the most popular designs, some proposals that break stereotypes, a bold combination of colors according to the latest trends and romantic interpretations of the eternal french manicure.
- Red and pink remain at the top of color trends When we think of special Valentine’s Day manicures, we immediately think of red and pink.
- These two colors are inevitably associated with love, tenderness, affection and sexual attraction, which means that we could not skip them in thematic nail decoration either.
- Here are some fabulous designs with these 2 poetic tones: Pale pink base almost “nude” adorned with nice little white hearts Some Valentine’s Day nail art proposals look very playful The matte finish makes this burgundy varnish even more velvety and distinguished Like each year, hearts are unbeatable!
- Whether it will be completely stylized, pierced by Cupid’s (or Eros’) arrow or otherwise adorned, it is the symbol of ultimate love and considering it is relatively easy to draw even by an absolute novice, its presence on the nails is not at all surprising.
- Little hearts in reddish shades on long square-filed gel nails Pretty combination of red and white with delicate romantic accents A heart on the ring finger is enough to evoke the feast of lovers!