Sumary of Thin eyebrows, the great return of skinny brows:
- The zero years of the 2000s and the end of the nineties were not enough, here they are again this season.
- The forerunner of this revival is Bella Hadid who already sported a thin arch on the red carpet of the last Cannes Film Festival, or rather Skinny Brows, as they are called now.
- And they are part of that current called Y2Kaesthetic, where Y stands for “year” and 2K for 2000, which still wants the aesthetics of twenty years ago between us.
- Thin eyebrows, sometimes they come back After Half Time at the Superbowl to the rhythm of hip-hop between Snoop Dogg, Eminem and Mary J Blige, after the flashback of “Bennifer”, the leap back in time is complete even from the point of beauty view with the return of thin eyebrows.
- In addition to Bella Hadid also Lila Grace Moss who recently appeared on social media alongside her mother Kate with a skinny arch, the top Adwoa Aboah, Iris Law.
- Bella Hadid’s “skinny brows” An absolutely must-have detail in the 1990s / early 2000s (and which perhaps many preferred to forget), the trend of skinny brows seemed to be left behind in favor of a more natural arch, if not bold like that by Cara Delevingne.
- Skinny Brows, Gen Z is crazy about it.
- Merit, or perhaps the fault, of this great return, of Gen Z which is greatly influencing the beauty world.