Sumary of To Get in Gold Medal Shape and Manage Lower Back Pain, Here Are April Ross’s Fave Core Moves:
- When April Ross and Alix Klineman stepped into the stadium for their gold medal beach volleyball match, the temperature on the sand in Tokyo was a blistering 129 degrees Fahrenheit, plus humidity.
- ” Ross and Klineman won the gold medal match in straight sets (they only dropped one set in the entire tournament) and collapsed to the sand, stunned.
- The three-time Olympian prioritizes health both on and off the sand, partnering with pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly “to spread the idea that health above all is what matters,” and for Ross, that meant intense strength and endurance training to prepare her body for the rigors of Tokyo.
- April Ross’s Favorite Ab Moves Core work, Ross said, is important for both her health and performance.
- On top of that, “every movement” in beach volleyball involves your core, Ross said.