Sumary of Tone House Workout Classes Will Leave You Breathless and Craving More:
- NASM-certified personal trainer and former professional football player Alonzo Wilson offers a taste of that experience through his studio Tone House.
- I was invited to take a 45-minute class taught by Wilson — Tone House’s founder and director of training — sponsored by watchmakers G-Shock.
- The glowing red lights made me feel like I was entering one of those workout montages you see in action movies.
- Throughout the workout, the class is a team that encourages one another to strive for their personal best without the feeling of alienating anyone for taking alternate variations.
- Tone House’s Heart-Pumping Warmup When it was time to warm up, Wilson laid out a row of triangular cushions spaced evenly in the middle of the room, with one lone cushion on the far end of the other room.