Sumary of Try This 15-Minute Glutes and Hamstrings Workout From Kelsey Wells – Just Grab a Booty Band!:
- For day eight of Sweat’s Two Weeks to Strong Workout Plan, target your hamstrings and glutes from multiple angles with this 15-minute workout from NASM-certified personal trainer Kelsey Wells..
- 1 Round Exercise Name Time Running in Place 60 seconds Jumping Jacks 60 seconds Down Dog Calf Pump 60 seconds Stand with both feet together with your arms extended by your sides..
- 3 Rounds Exercise Name Time Squat Pulse 30 seconds Glute Bridge and Opening 30 seconds Rest 30 seconds With a resistance band looped around your lower thighs, stand with your feet shoulder-width distance apart..
- Press your heels into the mat, activate your glutes, and raise your pelvis off the floor until your body forms one straight line from chin to knee, resting on your shoulders..
- Inhale to lower your leg slightly and then elevate your leg back into full-glute-kickback position, ensuring that you initiate the movement from your hip..
- 1 Round Exercise Name Time Squat Walk 60 seconds With a resistance band looped around your upper legs, stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width distance apart….