Sumary of Yohji Yamamoto by Rife’s new jewelry, brooches and monocles inspired by “19th century attire”:
- Delicate pavé diamonds are studded on onyx that emits a lustrous black light, giving a luxurious essence to the tough motif.
- New jewelry spike bracelet reminiscent of 19th century attire 396,000 yen * Ordered product Yojiyamamoto by Rie Harui, creative director of RIEFE JEWELLERY, has a new piece of jewelry from the Yojiyamamoto Pool Homme Fall / Winter 2022-23 collection.
- Necklaces made of Zdzislaw Beksinsky’s paintings three-dimensionally constructed in bronze, rings with skull motifs, and bangles expressing a decaying texture will be sold on order.
- New jewelry from Yohji Yamamoto’s jewelry line, Yohji Yamamoto by RIEFE.
- Jewelery based on iconic black and jewelery in collaboration with artist Zdzislaw Beksinsky are available.