Sumary of Chanel presents its next Métiers d’Art collection in Dakar:
- Chanel has presented its Métiers dArt shows in Tokyo, New York, Shanghai and Edinburgh in the past.
- Chanel is traveling again with his shows and is heading for Africa.
- A look from Chanel’s last Métiers dArt show – © PixelFormula After the last Métiers dArt show designed by Karl Lagerfeld in 2018, Virginie Viard chose Paris and the Grand Palais the following year.
- The luxury house will hold its next Métiers d’Art 202223 runway show on December 6.
- Due to the pandemic, the house presented its next collection through a film shot at Chenonceau Castle in Touraine, and in December 2021 the show took place at 19M, the group’s new center of excellence that brings together its artisans on the outskirts of the capital.
- Since the 201819 collection, which was unveiled in New York in December 2018, the French luxury house had not presented its arts and crafts collections outside of France, with the exception of a few repeated shows , like the one that just took place in Florence.