Sumary of Chiara Ferragni, your new necklace is a sweet dedication to her children Leone and Vittoria:
- On social media she doesn’t just show her looks, she fights hard to support the social causes she believes in and gently documents the sweet family routine, proving that being an entrepreneur does not prevent her from being also a good mother.
- On social media she showed her new necklace, a gold thread decorated with micro beads and with two hand-enamelled pendants that reproduce the faces of two little angels, a boy and a girl.
- It was signed by the Merù Gioielli brand, which had already created unique and personalized necklaces for her in the past.
- Her new necklace, for example, hides a sweet dedication to little Leone and Vittoria.
- Considering the fact that the model shown on social media is not available on the official website, even in this case it is probably a precious one created especially for her.
- In short, for the umpteenth time Ferragni has revealed the unconditional love she feels for her children: although her work often keeps her away from Milan and her family, these small tricks allow her to feel a little the little ones closer.
- The Merù Gioielli necklace Chiara Ferragni and dedication to her children It was however the caption of the Stories that clarified everything: Chiara associated the caption My Babies to the photo of the series, suggesting that the two little angels were none other than Leo and Victory in painted version.