Sumary of Eugenie and Beatrice of York at the queen’s funeral parlor: they are coordinated with the maxi headb…:
- No hat for her, she preferred to decorate the bon-ton crop with a maxi headband decorated with the Emily London veil.
- There was also a matching handbag, a leather clutch worked with a crystal on the closure.
- The sisters of York arrive at the mortuary Beatrice of York in total black with a maxi bow Princess Beatrice of York was no less elegant and, like her sister, she avoided the classic hat in full British style, she flaunted she too has a maxi headband, a rounded model by JBH Millinery in black velvet decorated with a huge bow.
- Death of Queen Elizabeth II 15 September 2022 Yesterday the body of Queen Elizabeth II was transported to the funeral home set up in Westmister Hall.
- Her black dress has ruffles on the chest, while the pumps are by Jimmy Choo.
- Eugenie showed off a bell-sleeved dress with a knee-length skirt, paired it with a crocodile leather mini bag by Ethan K and a pair of pumps with ankle strap by Carvela.
- Eugenie of York with the veil Eugenie and Beatrice of York visited the funeral parlor set up in honor of the queen in Westminster Hall, accompanied by their respective spouses, namely Jack Brooksbank and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi who, as well as the princesses, respected the rule of total black as a sign of mourning.