Sumary of How Allyson Felix Prepped For Tokyo After Postponement: “I Can Still Accomplish These Goals That I Have”:
- The sprinter — who has nine Olympic medals (six gold) and is one medal away from being the most decorated woman track and field athlete ever — is set to compete in her fifth Olympic Games in Tokyo.
- ” At the beginning of the pandemic, tracks and facilities were closed, so Felix had to make the most of what she could access.
- ” And while she eventually got to get back to her home track to train, there is also the mental component to getting ready for a competition as big as the Olympics.
- ” One way she blocks out noise, quite literally, is with her Bose QuietComfort Earbuds.
- Felix predicts she will be doing a lot of FaceTiming with family members back home since spectators aren’t allowed at the Games.