Sumary of I Tried Jazzercise On Demand, the OG of Dance Cardio – Now I Feel Sassy *and* Sweaty:
- While you’ve probably seen a video or two of Judi Sheppard vibrantly leading a Jazzercise workout in the 80s, Jazzercise has been a dance cardio powerhouse for over 50 years.
- Jazzercise On Demand hosts a variety of classes including HIIT, Pilates, core strengthening, along with the signature dance cardio workouts.
- Keep reading to find out what a 20-minute dance mixx workout, hosted by President of Jazzercise Shanna Missett Nelson, entails and how it preserves the classic elements of Jazzercise.
- The Jazzercise Experience We began with a five-minute full-body warmup that instantly brought a sweat along with feelings of nostalgia.
- Then we incorporated front-to-back movement so that we got to combine all of the movements into more of a dance around the room.