Sumary of If Your Thoughts Race at Night, Sleep Meditations Can Help Calm Your Mind:
- I’m normally a pretty easy sleeper, to the point of being boring about it.
- I fall asleep within a few minutes, I usually sleep through the night, and I typically wake up on time to my alarm.
- It wasn’t until this past year that I realized how much my sleep schedule could be disrupted by stress and anxiety, when I started struggling to not only fall asleep but also stay asleep through the night.
- I would drift off fitfully, sleep a few hours, and wake up long before my alarm went off, completely alert.
- I started taking ZzzQuil and CBD sleep gummies, turned up my white-noise machine, put my phone down a little earlier before bed.