Sumary of Kate Middleton in Elizabeth II’s funeral parlor: wearing the precious brooch inherited from the quee…:
- Slightly veiled and dark stockings, dangling pearl earrings that belonged to Diana, décolleté with heel by Gianvito Rossi and a half gathered with a bon-ton soul: the Duchess added only one accessory that stood out in the look, the large sparkling brooch that she hooked on the lapel.
- The body finally arrived in London and, after a long and solemn procession from Buckingham Palace, arrived at Westminster Hall, where the funeral home was set up in her honor.
- The leaf-shaped brooch also hides a tender homage to Queen Elizabeth II.
- Kate Middleton in total black in the funeral home Kate Middleton respected the tradition of total black as a sign of mourning and appeared very elegant and formal in a screwed coat dress by Catherine Walker, combined with a hat with a veil that partly concealed her sad look.
- The death of Queen Elizabeth II 14 September 2022 The body of Queen Elizabeth II has arrived in London: today, after a long funeral procession, it arrived at Westminster Hall, where the funeral home was set up in her honor.
- Kate Middleton, Prince William, Meghan Markle and Harry in the funeral home Why Kate wore the pearl and diamond brooch Why did the Duchess wear it today?
- This is the Diamond and Pearl Leaf Brooch, it is a leaf-shaped jewel characterized by three pearls surrounded by pavé diamonds that could not go unnoticed during the sober and solemn ceremony.