Sumary of Longines’ colorful new watches gather at Isetan Shinjuku, and there are also color-themed events suc…:
- “Longines Dolce Vita” has updated the square shape with a metallic frame.
- To commemorate the 190th anniversary of Longines’ founding, a limited-time store with the theme of Color of Elegance-a timepiece that colors your life has opened at the Isetan Shinjuku store.
- Izumi Mori, who selected “Carmine Red”, unveiled a styling that is perfect for a wristwatch, with a crimson dress and a shining chain belt.
- Featuring a center lug and a thin case, the “La Grand Classic de Longines” has a luxe design by setting 44 diamonds on the bezel.
- At the venue, the new “Monochromematic” series of colorful ladies’ watches that can be worn like accessories will be sold in advance.
- He continues to send out timepieces that have made a name for himself in the history of watches, and is still loved by fans all over the world for generations.
- As a feature, there are five vivid colors of carmine red, spring green, burnt orange, classic black, and cobalt blue.