Sumary of Mind Body Project Nestles a HIIT Workout Between 2 Meditations – the Perfect Workout Sandwich:
- As someone who has take nearly every type of HIIT class in New York, I was curious to see what made HIIT at Mind Body Project so different.
- In an open letter, founder and CEO Chris Stockel wrote that he created Mind Body Project to combine “meditation and fitness to help others in the various profound ways” that HIIT and meditation have helped him with processing stress from overthinking and anxiety.
- Mind Body Project: First Meditation and HIIT Workout Getting ready for the first meditation we had the choice of sitting upright or lying down, and I chose to lie down putting the circular cushion under my head and neck.
- Mind Body Project is truly a place where people can come together to work out while building an honest communicative community.
- Having my body in an upright-ish position gave me a better sense of center.