Sumary of Queen Elizabeth, hers is the pearl necklace worn by Kate. Confirmation of Buckingham Palace arrives:
- Royal jewelry expert Lauren Kiehna thinks she traced the necklace in question.
- However, a tradition consolidated by Queen Victoria who in turn followed the example of the sovereigns before her.
- Photo by JANE MINGAYAFPGettyImages Elizabeth inherited her passion for pearls from the Queen Mother and her grandmother, Queen Mary.
- Queen Elizabeth at the Diamond Jubilee Pageant in Windsor in 2012 with what could be the necklace now worn by Kate.
- On her Twitter profile The Court Jeweler reports an image dating back to one of the Platinum Jubilee appointments in 2012.