Sumary of Seven collaborations to keep track of this summer:
- K-Way x Santini K-Way x Santini – K-Way French brand K-way and Italian cycling gear brand Santini have unveiled their first co-created jacket, dedicated to cycling.
- Levi’s x Naomi Osaka Levi x Naomi Osaka – Levi US jean manufacturer Levi has created a denim collection with tennis star Naomi Osaka.
- It includes 17 pieces in different prints, including a silk maxi skirt for 150 euros (exclusively online) and oversize shirts or shorts.
- It features zipped pockets on the chest, while the reverse is made of wool and polyamide, a breathable material.
- Has created a collection with Corail, Lucas Beaufort has customized Kaporal classics, Lee Jeans has collaborated with The Hundreds and K-Swiss has announced a premium collection with the McLaren Formula 1 team.
- Of lightness, to remember that you have to enjoy life and not take things too seriously.
- Lee Jeans x The Hundreds Lee Jeans x The Hundreds – Lee Jeans Jeans manufacturer Lee Jeans has collaborated for the second time with the American streetwear brand The Hundreds.