Sumary of Sha’Carri Richardson Was Destined to Star in Kanye’s Beats by Dre Ad – Here’s Why:
- Scored and edited by @kanyewestFeatured track is “No Child Left Behind”DONDA is officially out in 48 hours!
- com/9eZN6XJM41— Beats by Dre (@beatsbydre) July 21, 2021 Last night, Beats by Dre dropped its latest ad — confirming Kanye West’s Donda album drop is coming this Friday — and starring America’s fastest woman, Sha’Carri Richardon.
- Watching the moving commercial, some may have been surprised to see a collaboration between Richardson and West, but there are some key details in this minute-long piece proving that the two were destined to work together.
- During the scan of her outfit, West’s upcoming track “No Child Left Behind” fades in.
- With Kanye’s next album being named Donda (after the singer’s late mother), the deeper connection between the two of them processing the loss of a mother adds another layer of significance to this collaboration as this is a life experience that they both share.