Sumary of The Montagut Group plays the card of external growth:
- In 1929 his son, Georges Tinland in turn founded the Bonneterie Cévenole specializing in silk weaving and later the brand of silk stockings Montagut.
- Maison Montagut fall-winter 2023 collection – Jennifer Sath Today the Montagut Group, which brings together production units in France, Portugal and Poland, which also produce for partner brands, but also the Maison Montagut brand, achieves a turnover of business of 40 million euros.
- To seduce more widely, Maison Montagut has been deploying a complete 100% knit wardrobe for several seasons and even large pieces such as coats.
- An alliance that gave birth to a line consisting of a T-shirt (62.50 euros), a polo shirt and a jacket, available in three colors, and adorned with a logo specially designed for the occasion.
- We can therefore say that at the beginning we had mothers in stores and now we are starting to have mothers and their daughters, explains Marine Lozet, who notably oversees the image and communication of the Maison Montagut brand.
- Maison Montagut and Akhenaton Collection – Jennifer Sath It is this thread that has allowed the brand to develop in exports, particularly in Asia where the brand now generates 60% of its sales, and more particularly in China.
- But the label now wants to shine in France and become the essential knitwear brand, says Marine Lozet, who since 2012 has held the reins of the family business alongside her brother Nicolas Gros.