Sumary of Elizabeth II, 96 years old and a unique style: the curiosities of style and beauty:
- Her Majesty, after all, 96 on 21 April, it took her a lifetime to become an icon, and she has no intention of giving way to the new generations of beautiful ladies who gravitate around the Royal Family.
- Elizabeth II, 96 years as an icon of style and beauty The success of Queen Elizabeth II, however, lies not only in the authority that for 70 years has seen her as a reference point of Great Britain and the Commonwealth, but also in a very recognizable style, which over time has changed little, helping to turn her into a real star.
- Under the coats, often, floral patterns, but few of her notice them.
- Each look is rigorously cataloged, as revealed by the royal couturier Stewart Parwin, never mind that the august sovereign wears the same outfit on similar occasions or, even worse, to meet the same head of state.
- It was called The Balmoral Lipstick, in honor of the holiday resort so loved by the then princess.
- The first thing that comes to mind of her is the clothes in perfect Pantone scale.
- Porcelain skin and no sun for Elizabeth II Under so much color, a very white skin.