Sumary of Kate Middleton, never out of place, who knows when to show off the standard bun:
- – Huge crowds converged on central London in bright sunshine on Thursday for the start of four days of public events to mark Queen Elizabeth II historic Platinum Jubilee, in what could be the last major public event of her long reign.
- Just a few days ago, for the premiere of To Gun: Maverick in London, Kate Middleton on the red carpet had instead adopted a style code more suited to a Hollywood star, straight hair, parting in the middle and eyeliner combined with a shiny lipstick peach color, very bright.
- By Alexander McQueen and a hat by Philip Tracey, all amplified by a well-tested beauty look, the kind that shows off on occasions when protocol dictates the rules.
- In this case, the inspiration for Kate Middleton’s hairstyle almost seems to be taken from Star Wars (in time for the very recent release, on May 27, of the spin off of the star saga broadcast on Disney Plus Obi Wan Kenobi, who is smart Kate!) Which brings Princess Leia back.
- (Photo by Yui Mok POOL AFP) (Photo by YUI MOKPOOLAFP via Getty Images) YUI MOKGetty Images In order not to obscure the intricate hairstyle, the future queen consort has combined it with her makeup
- TOPSHOT – Britain Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall and Britain Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge travel in a horse-drawn carriage during the Queen Birthday Parade, the Trooping the Color, as part of Queen Elizabeth II platinum jubilee celebrations, in London on June 2, 2022.
- Maxi bun a pair of earrings that once belonged to the late Lady Diana.