Sumary of Nicola Peltz, the beauty look with nude lipstick (by Chanel) shown at the Met Gala 2022:
- In the photos taken by none other than Ellen Von Unwerth, the make-up is already completed, but beware: you can see important details of the make-up Suitable for all, it is perfect to copy in case of an invitation to an important ceremony or a formal event that requires a beauty chic and elegant look.
- (Getty Images) The Chanel lipstick In pure effortless cool style, Nicole balances the elaborate eye makeup by choosing a natural shade that under the flashes of the photographers appears as a refined and well-kept nude look in perfect harmony with the baby pink manicure.
- Smoky eye and nude look lipstick, the red carpet look The American actress sports essentially the same beauty look from her wedding staged a few weeks ago, with an extra accent of color.
- After the big show on the red carpet, the backstage photos from the beauty departments arrive at the Met Gala 2022.
- But her real surprise comes the day after the event, with her post on Instagram showing her backstage with the terry bathrobe and clips in her hair during the make-up session.
- Classy in this make-up – chic and timeless – therefore always appropriate, is the shade of lipstick on her lips.
- The absolute protagonist, the smoky eye made with a graphic comma of deep black eye-liner, dark bronze eyeshadow more intense towards the temples and black false eyelashes.