Sumary of Dark circles, the rules for camouflaging them with the right concealer:
- Black and dark circles: how to cover them with make-up – iO Woman Among the most “democratic ” imperfections, dark circles weigh down the face which thus loses its freshness.
- Here then comes the make-up: the concealer is the “magic wand ” to rely on.
- Just follow a few rules, four in all, for a flawless look by Eleonora Gionchi Although last year on TikTok there was a widespread trend of emphasizing, if not drawing, dark circles and bags under the eyes, these remain one of the most unpleasant imperfections for women.
- But after all, they are also easily camouflaged: to act as little “magic wands” there are the concealers, ideal allies for hiding dark halos and refreshing the eyes.
- Black or dark circles, how the concealer works As the name suggests, the concealer has the function of correcting, covering and camouflaging any blemishes and imperfections, such as dark circles.
- For the eye contour, a liquid concealer is recommended, the most practical to cover signs of tiredness, sleepless nights and stress in a few minutes and give a flawless result, that is, a fresh and (apparently) rested look.
- Instagram / @ catherinezetajones The new concealers, almost skincare However, there is a concealer and a concealer: each formulation is in fact different and each type is specific for certain problems.
- However, the factor that unites all the latest generation concealers is their light formulation, designed to give freshness to the eye contour, and therefore also to the face.