Sumary of World Water Day 2022, the skincare trend of waterless formulas:
- This is the trend, or rather the direction, which obviously comes from Korea and to which even the first Western brands are starting to adapt.
- Last, but not least, the environmental factor: water is becoming more and more a precious commodity, especially if we consider that already today about 2 billion people live in areas with serious water problems and that by 2025 two thirds of the planet
- It also makes the product more stable for possible travel movements.
- On World Water Day, which is celebrated on 22 March 2022, cosmetics prepare for tomorrow with water-free formulations, respecting the planet.
- Secondly, water is a filler and allows the product itself to last longer, a detail that should not be underestimated.
- Credits: Instagram @mirandakerr In fact, Seoul has been talking about it since about 2015 and the reasons that led many brands to this choice are mainly two: greater awareness of the environment and the creation of beauty products that are less subject to bacterial contamination.
- Skincare, the trend is waterless, to save water From Italy to the West we do nothing but talk about waterless cosmetics, thanks to some indie (and not) brands that have embraced this trend Made in Korea, where these new formulations waterless have now entered into common use.