Sumary of Adidas, the UK censors advertising with breasts of all sizes and shapes:
- Adidas advertising showing breasts of all ages, shapes and ethnicities has now been banned in the UK.
- And trying to show that every woman has the right to her bra, to the one that best suits her characteristics and needs.
- Receive news and updates on the latest beauty trends directly in your mail But the censorship decision does not come for this reason.
- When it was launched last February, it caused a sensation.
- One of the most present criticisms was that of sexism contained in advertising, considered as a context in which women are viewed as real objects and reduced to parts of the body.
- Many users, in recent weeks, have turned to the Advertising Standards Agency to protest against the airing of this spot.
- Because our new sports bras have 43 different models, so that everyone feels at ease ».