Sumary of Charlène, Letizia Ortiz, Rania of Jordan and other royal beauties (and not only) at the funeral of …:
- Involuntarily, the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II sparked the curiosity for the total black style and the beauty choices of those who took part to pay the last homage to the Queen.
- Letizia of Spain who accompanied her consort, King Felipe VI, instead opted for a more traditional style, a longer veil up to the shoulders to cover the entire hair left wavy and neatly styled under the hat.
- In the gallery we have collected the beauty looks of the state women who took part in the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II.
- It could not have happened otherwise, given the importance of the event, probably the most resonant and exceptional of the millennium.
- With her platinum short and hat with veil, combined with a delicate make-up, with soft gray smokey eyes and a very light pink lipstick, it was a portrait in black of perfect elegance and suitability for the circumstances.
- Not only did members of the royal family fall under the scrutiny of journalists from all over the world, even the first women of other countries could not go unnoticed.