Sumary of Foundation brush, yes or no? And how do you choose? All the answers:
- The plus of this texture is that it boasts greater durability and coverage than liquid or cream.
- Foam material (moistened in water) will ensure a lighter and thinner look.
- The texture of the bases in fact can be liquid, powder or even mousse.
- Brush for liquid foundation with covering effect The stippling brush, or brush for liquid foundation, is characterized by very soft but dense bristles.
- Their density ensures that the product remains compact for a covering result.
- For a uniform and flawless complexion With the arrival of September and the milder temperatures, BB and CC Cream give way to foundation to be applied with a brush or sponge, depending on the formula.
- Unlike the foundation brush, the sponge can ensure greater uniformity at the base, ensuring a natural looking make-up but covering where necessary.