Sumary of Jill Biden, the beauty look to pay homage to Queen Elizabeth:
- Jill Biden and her husband Joe along with Sir Tony Johnstone-Burt at Buckingham Palace.
- Jill Biden arrived in London with her husband Joe to attend Queen Elizabeth’s funeral.
- Jill Biden in London in black and bombshell color The capital of the United Kingdom is today at the center of the news for the event of the century: the funeral of Queen Elizabeth.
- (Photo by MARKUS SCHREIBERPOOLAFP via Getty Images) With a straight black dress with a below-the-knee hem, ultra-sheer stockings and suede pumps, the 71-year-old wife of the US president sports the usual layered cut in a very light and bright blonde shade.
- The first lady stepped out of Air Force One in total black, but she was immediately noticeable for her bombshell-colored hair.
- (Photo by BRENDAN SMIALOWSKIAFP via Getty Images) With short, perfectly oval nails painted in clear pink nail polish and with the bezel in white
- Minimal and bon ton manicure The Dynasty-style hair combined with minimal make-up with nude pink lipstick, is the look also chosen for the visit to the Lancaster House in London.