Sumary of Letizia of Spain, a holiday in Mallorca is an excellent excuse to show off your amazing legs:
- Every day she also trains with the personal trainer, who follows her step by step as she does weights and boxing.
- The credit goes to Iyengar yoga, a discipline that derives from hata yoga and involves the practice of asanas for longer times and with the utmost precision.
- Which highlight the toned but harmonious lines of the body, forged by the highly disciplined daily routine in the gymnasium of the royal palace.
- A preppy and timeless combo, which comes alive with ethno-chic accessories.
- It seems that the reina loves this quite simple exercise, which requires extreme concentration and makes the muscles stronger and at the same time more flexible.
- The look for the day visit to Palma de Mallorca on August 10, 2022.
- The low cost chic and effortless look In this summer day outfit, a very refined example of high & low fashion, the women’s seersucker shorts by Pimkie (10 euros) have a high fabric belt and a soft fit.