Sumary of Not all eyebrow tweezers are the same – here’s how to choose them:
- What changes is the shape of the tip but also the thickness of the same, which can make the tweezers more or less precise.
- The fundamental step is then to choose the right tip: the thickness must be thin, to allow you to remove the hair with extreme precision, but the shape of the tip itself will also change, which will allow you to perform a job with attention to the smallest detail or remove the strongest hairs easily depending on the type.
- The various types and advice to choose the right one for you.
- The rounded tip is generally more delicate and less annoying, but does not allow you to accurately remove the hairs and therefore is not suitable for defining the shape of the arch in detail.
- September 21, 2022 Pointed, angled, flat or rounded – eyebrow tweezers are not all the same.
- The shapes of the eyebrow tweezers The traditional eyebrow tweezers have an oblique tip that allows you to easily remove excess hairs by defining the arc, whether you are an expert or a beginner.
- The square tip, on the other hand, is suitable for easily removing hairs further away from the browbone or thicker ones, but it does not allow you to carefully define the arch.