Sumary of Queen Elizabeth was the greatest beauty icon of our time:
- She is well known the love that the queen has always had for her lipstick.
- Despite the strict royal label that limits the aesthetics to the palace for reasons of protocol, Lilibeth had managed to create a personal style, thanks above all to that inevitable bright lipstick.
- The well-known hairstylist, a member of the Royal Victorian Order, has always traveled to Buckingham Palace once or twice a week and followed his majesty even on trips: “Of all my clients, the Queen is by far my favorite, she has gorgeous hair, ”Carmichael told DailyMail.
- Little tweaks to the cut every now and then and a perfect perm, and it seems that the queen hasn’t dyed her hair since 1990.
- She has always worn very colorful shades of suits, which aroused a lot of surprise and curiosity.
- And the reason is: “If I dressed in beige, no one would know who I am,” the Queen once declared about her style of clothing.