Sumary of Spa at home: three relaxing bath rituals to try, from Ayurveda to the do-it-yourself hammam:
- Just choose the right ritual among the oldest ones that act on the body and mind.
- Ayurveda ritual with essential oils: total relaxation Born over five thousand years ago in India, the ayurveda philosophy wants visible beauty to be the mirror of the inner one.
- Then you immerse yourself in the tub, and treat yourself to a detox body self-massage.
- Choosing the oils according to your needs: dill, cinnamon, carrot, coriander, cumin and turmeric are perfect for purifying the skin while lavender, lemon balm, lemon, oregano and nutmeg have an antioxidant and draining action.
- Hence, a particular care of the external appearance that favors and enhances the harmony of the body.
- At the base of everything, essential oils, each with their properties and chosen according to personal needs: they are the vehicle through which energy is transmitted from the therapist’s hands to the body.
- The Hammam, the Middle Eastern ritual to purify An Arab version of the Roman baths, the Hammam has over time become a social and meeting place.