Sumary of Tell me what type of skin you have and I’ll tell you which sunscreen to use (or facekini):
- , for example, it means that the product is valid for 6 months from when you opened it.
- That stands for months, and the number represents the product’s validity since you opened it.
- As with other cosmetic products, to check the expiration of the sunscreen, look at the back of the product and look for a symbol that can be a bottle or a tube with a number inside it followed by a.
- Only for the most daring On Chinese beaches a a trend that in Italy is still little
- SPF is an elixir of youth for the skin Returning to sun protection, from today you can stop hating it: forget the pasty and whitish creams or sticky oils, torment of your summers, because in the following gallery we recommend UV protection for the face you will adore, and the only mark they will leave on your skin, will be the benefits you will see in the future if you use it consistently.
- How to tell if your sunscreen has expired If you plan to get away with the one you bought last summer, alas, bad news: it has probably expired, and its effectiveness has vanished.