Sumary of The best eye primers that extend the life of eyeshadow and mascara:
- And what seemed like a homogeneous color has sadly become an intertwining of lines deposited in the folds of the eyelids.
- “It ensures that the shade lasts a long time, and is also invaluable for limiting mascara smudges,” explains Giada Venturotti, QStudio Makeup-RP make-up artist.
- The solution comes from a precise, often overlooked product: the eye primer.
- In addition, it smoothes any skin imperfections, smoothing lines and marks.
- “In gel or cream, it has an evanescent consistency which, once applied, coats the surface of the eyelids, uniforming the color with a sort of sheath that hooks onto the skin, creating a base that perfectly adheres the pigments of the eyeshadow applied subsequently »Explains Venturotti.
- «This product fills the imperfections of the skin making them less evident.