Sumary of The Spanish Krash Kosmetics lands in Latin America with its entrance to Sephora Mexico:
- – Web Krash Kosmetics Without a doubt it has been the diversity, the color, support for the LGTBIQ+ collective and the quality of the makeup that has made Sephora Mexico
- Sephora has been able to see the exponential growth that the firm has had in Spain, achieving in just 3 years, sell more than 2.4 million euros in the last year, explains Sephora through a statement.
- Krash Kosmetics leaves Spain for the first time and chooses Mexico
- The LVMH cosmetics and perfumery chain highlights the fact that Krash Kosmetics has managed to position itself among the most representative firms in Spain, and that is where we find a great opportunity to bring it to Mexico, he says.
- Was able to confirm that as of this June, the first Spanish brand of genderless makeup is available in the 29 physical Sephora stores in Mexico