Sumary of Tilda Swinton arrives in Venice with an acid yellow pixie cut:
- Reference point of the new Gen Z and of all those who do not need labels to define themselves.
- Among the most anticipated of the seventh day at the 2022 Venice Film Festival is her, Tilda Swinton who does not disappoint the expectations of her admirers and makes her arrival at the Lido with a brand new acid yellow pixie cut with shaved temples.
- The actress even chose not to even wear mascara, leaving her light blond lashes almost invisible.
- Tilda Swinton, the new acid yellow pixie cut Oscar-winning actress Tilda Swinton who has always accustomed her admirers and fans to unique and impactful beauty looks is never afraid to dare.
- Venice 2022, Tilda Swinton at the photocall of The Eternal Daughter (Credits: GettyImages) In fact, at the photocall of the film she presented herself with a new hairlook: a pixie cut with a side tuft and a shaved temple in acid green, skilfully mixed with her now iconic Absolutely one of a kind, once again Tilda Swinton is the undisputed emblem of courage, freedom and emancipation.
- Receive news and updates on the latest beauty trends directly in your mail.
- Starring in Joanna Hogg’s The Eternal Daughter, Swinton once again distorts the rules of beauty, with an extra short and unconventional haircut.