Sumary of Weight loss: How long do you have to walk to lose 1 kg and find the line for this fall?:
- You will then have to practice two to three walking sessions per week.
- To do this, you will then need to walk at least 10,000 steps a day.
- These should last at least an hour if you want to be able to get results quickly.
- It turns out that you will have to exercise patience and persistence if you want to succeed in losing a pound just by walking.
- To do this, it is necessary to resume physical activity.
- Of course, you will still have to walk at a fairly steady pace.
- Thus, you will have to walk nearly thirty hours in a row to successfully eliminate one kilo.