Sumary of What is enzyme peeling and why you would do well to try it:
- They also help increase collagen production, improve skin texture that becomes brighter, pores cleaner, and reduce blackheads and blemishes.
- Enzymatic peels use real fruit enzymes to help remove dead skin cells without damaging those that are still alive.
- In addition to making the skin softer and smoother, there are many other reasons to try an enzymatic peel.
- The enzymes used in enzyme peels come from fruits and vegetables, such as pineapple, papaya and pumpkin, these are proteolytic enzymes that help break down proteins, including keratin proteins, the outer layer of the skin.
- Before the treatment it is recommended to avoid make-up for a few days to get there with clean skin, furthermore it may be more sensitive to the sun afterwards, so it is a good idea to avoid exposure for about a week after the enzymatic peeling.
- The process helps dead skin cells to peel off, leaving it smoother and softer, with a decrease in discoloration.
- Potentially the main ingredients to do this are found in your kitchen, which is not an invitation to do-it-yourself, beware.