Sumary of Women have a higher sex drive when their partner collaborates around the house:
- These results have highlighted, therefore, that those who had an equal relationship on the front of housework but also on the load Similar findings have also emerged within homosexual couples.
- In fact, research conducted to date shows a constant association between relational satisfaction and sexual desire in women.
- That is: the more the couple relationship satisfies a woman in various respects, the higher her libido is.
- Up to now, the investigations have focused mainly on the biological, cognitive and emotional processes behind women’s libido, although there was evidence that female desire is also sensitive to relational contexts and to the setting of the couple relationship.
- The participants were divided into three groups: those for which the work was shared equally with the partner, those for which the housework was mainly within their competence and those for which the domestic management was mainly the responsibility of the partner (a group later judged too small in order to be evaluated).
- That couples where housework is equally shared have a higher rate of sexual satisfaction and more frequent intercourse than others had already emerged some time ago with a research conducted by scientists at the University of Alberta, Canada.
- As expected: peer roles within a couple attested to relationship satisfaction, which subsequently correlated with higher levels of sexual desire.