Sumary of Miss Bikini puts the turbo on retail:
- The first boutique will open on the Tuscan coast in July, after the christening ceremony of the new ship of the Genoese company scheduled for June 16 in Barcelona.
- Miss Bikini in Mykonos The agreement with the leading company in Europe for cruises provides for the opening of two single-brand stores on the ships Costa Toscana and Costa Firenze, real floating smart cities whose concepts are inspired by Italian culture and style.
- The store joins the numerous stores of the bechwear brand, born in 1989 in La Celvia, in the setting of Porto Cervo, in Sardinia, from an idea by Andrea Teofilatto.
- Inside the store on the Greek island, all the brand’s collections will be available, conceived by the creativity of Alessandra and Francesca Piacentini.
- Meanwhile, Miss Bikini lands in Greece where she opens her first boutique in Mykonos, at no.