Sumary of How Celebrity Facialist Joanna Vargas Gets Her Skin So Good For one, she’s embraced being 52 and w…:
- Vargas has a quick two-step pre-tennis skin-care routine and more in-depth stages once she off the court.
- Even if I’m just driving to the tennis courts, you get a lot of morning sun through the windows of the vehicle, Vargas says.
- She also made a line of skincare masks, serums and even a glow wand to allow customers to do it at home (of course, nothing beats having Vargas herself give you a facial).
- Vargas is huge on finding joy in other parts of her life too: a huge part of my happiness is waking up additional, early, every morning before my family wakes up just so I can go play tennis, Vargas says.
- When Vargas returns from tennis, she starts her morning skin-care routine starting with vitamin-C face wash.
- Celebrities like Maggie Gyllenhaal, Gwendoline Christie, and Mindy Kaling frequent her spas in New York City on Fifth Avenue and Los Angeles in West Hollywood Sunset Tower Hotel.