Sumary of Princess Delphine of Belgium dares a hyper colorful look:
- © Niviere DavidABACAPRESS.COM The plastic artist, who recently launched herself into fashion, walked the red carpet in one of her creations called WTFH Bubble.
- This one, made up of blouses, dresses, skirts, ponchos, shawls and jewels, takes up the visuals of the works of art of the visual artist.
- A shirt dress tied at the waist printed with paint stains and handwritten texts, taking up the codes of her works of art.
- Since the launch of her brand, Delphine de Belgique proudly displays her creations on Instagram and at events to which she is invited.
- From works of art to fashion creations On June 6, 2021, Delphine de Belgique announced on her Instagram account, the creation of her own Wereable Art Collection fashion collection.
- Colorful clothes, adorned with phrases used in the princess’s works such as Never give up Love…
- In fact, these quotes are rich in meaning since they tell of Princess Delphine’s fight to be recognized by his father and by the Belgian royal family.