Sumary of Fendi announces a “special fashion show” in New York in September:
- But thanks to its popularity with celebrities, it went down in history as fashion’s first it bag.
- Following Tommy Hilfiger’s return to the New York runway, another big event is expected in the Big Apple in the fall.
- With its elongated, rectangular shape and mini strap, it was considered eccentric at the time.
- Fendi announced that the American Fashion Week will last until April 14.
- Later in September, the Rome luxury house, which is owned by LVMH, will, as usual, present the Kim Jones-designed women’s SpringSummer 2023 collection during Milan Fashion Week, the company says.
- In a post on its Instagram page showing a campaign featuring Linda Evangelista wearing a silver baguette model, the brand simply explains that it is celebrating the 25th anniversary of its iconic bag and Kim Jones’ two-year artistic direction of womenswear and fashion will celebrate couture.