Sumary of Linda Evangelista poses for Vogue after her failed surgery:
- However, Linda Evangelista, in an interview with British Vogue, is cautious about the future: I miss my job so much, but honestly, what can I do?
- Kim Jones, artistic director of the Fendi house, has already called on the supertop for one of its campaigns last July.
- On each look, the model wears a hat and a scarf coordinated with her silhouette, as if to camouflage the contours of her face.
- Ageism and the still relative body diversity in the fashion world could actually prevent him from getting some contracts.
- This is not his first shoot since his return to the media scene.
- The back-to-school edition of the fashion bible directed by Edward Enninful this year counted on an iconic supermodel: Linda Evangelista.
- A shoot as an act of (re)birth In addition to a cover shot by Steven Meisel where she appears all in red in a fleece jacket signed Dolce & Gabbana, Linda Evangelista appears in a Chanel tweed ensemble and in a pastel pink outfit Fendi.