Sumary of What dress code for the royal family at the funeral of Elizabeth II?:
- Princes Andrew and Harry will be in black suits because, having ended their royal public engagements, they are no longer entitled to wear the uniform of the Royal Navy.
- Kate, Meghan and Harry at Westminster Hall © PA PhotosABACA The women of the Royal Family pay tribute to the Queen with their jewels Since the death of Elizabeth II on September 8, 2022, the women of the Royal Family have honored her memory by wearing her jewels .
- The Queen’s funeral will take place on September 19 at Westminster Abbey.
- The queen, for example, had to wear dresses or skirts below the knee, as well as flesh-colored tights even in the middle of summer.
- It is no surprise, therefore, that during a royal death, a particular dress code applies for the ceremonies and during the period of mourning.
- Within the British royal family, many rules of dress must be respected throughout the year when appearing in public.
- During her public appearance at the Sandringham Floral Tributes on September 15, Princess of Wales Kate Middleton wore a pair of diamond and pearl earrings that belonged to the monarch.