Sumary of 1,200 retailers sign up to Pentland Connect online ordering service:
- A combination of increased demand in online shopping and retailers adapting to an unpredictable retail climate has seen over 1,200 registered with the website — Pentland Connect — since its relaunch last month..
- The owner of the Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Teamwear and Kickers brands said retailers can now order products from across its portfolio 24/7..
- The service is available to retailers across Europe, with Pentland looking to expand its offer to the US later this year, it said..
- “With travel restrictions still in place, it a simpler, more efficient way for retailers to purchase effortlessly and safely”, said Pentland..
- Retailers can use Pentland Connect to browse products, view stock availability and manage details before making a purchase…