Sumary of 25 years of Baguette. Fendi celebrates in New York with Sarah Jessica Parker and Linda Evangelista:
- Last night Evangelista reappeared on the catwalk, wrapped in a Tiffany-colored hood, alongside Fendi Resort 2023, amidst surprises and collaborations Kim Jones made collaborations and the exchange of ideas with other creatives one of the most recognizable characteristics of her work, and Fendi’s New York fashion show was no exception.
- To embody the beauty and absolute glamor of the last century were the supermodels by definition, Amber Valletta, Shalom Harlow, Grace Jones.
- Fendi, show in New York for the 25th anniversary of the Baguette – iO Donna A special show in the Big Apple, between the symbolic faces of the maison and unprecedented collaborations.
- A look from the Fendi Resort 2023 collection, in which the Baguette is the protagonist in every form The stars in the front row The bridge between past and present was well represented even among the guests of the show.
- This is how Kim Jones and Silvia Venturini Fendi wanted to celebrate the quarter century of a legendary It Bag.
- On the one hand, Sarah Jessica Parker and her Sex and the City, the show that significantly contributed to transforming the It Bag into an icon.
- Between nineties references, big stars in the front row and surprise collaborations, Fendi gave an unforgettable show.