Sumary of A bride-to-be went viral on TikTok for sharing her wedding rules, which include no kids or big annou…:
- In a viral TikTok, Jasmine Cruz shared a list of the 12 rules she had for her September wedding.
- She told Insider that she said no kids because she didn’t want special wedding moments ruined.
- Jasmine Cruz and her fiancé, Pablo Cadena, got engaged in August 2020, but she didn’t start planning their wedding until they secured their Santa Clarita, California, venue in January.
- After seeing people share their wedding rules on TikTok, Cruz decided to share her own list.
- In the video, Cruz shared a list of wedding rules, which include no kids, no garter toss, and no big announcements.